- Profiling is activated by default on front in the DEVELOPMENT environment.
- Setting configuration novius-os.cache by default always at true.
- Setting configurations novius-os.cache_duration_page and novius-os.cache_duration_function at 600 by default, except in PRODUCTION at 3600.
- New events: front.pageFound and front.response.
- New methods in Controller_Front: getContext, disableCaching, setCacheDuration, setStatus, setHeader, getCustomData, setCustomData, sendContent, addCacheSuffixHandler.
- Status and headers are now save in cache.
- Mechanism to adapt the cache path with suffixes, depending GET parameters or what you want (with callables).
- Mechanism to execute code when using the cache.
- All models (core and native apps) now defines the $_properties
- Implement a cache mechanism on models properties, using FuelPHP cache. Attempt to auto-refresh when an unknown properties is called.
Migrations are now dispatched per application.
New metadata key requires which allows to define that an application requires another one.
It is now possible to use href="##..." in enhancers or templates; occurences will be replaced by href="#..." without prepending the base_url.
CRUD: When returning a string in the disabled key, it is displayed as a title. disabled and visible keys can now be simple values, callbacks or array of callbacks.
Resized images are now secured: you can’t generate a lot of thumbnails and flood the server anymore.
- Ability to define per-application permissions with a configuration file
- New API to check permissions for a user, or a specific role
- Ability to enable multi-roles on the users with the novius-os.users.enable_roles configuration.